Revolution Adventures Florida takes the health and safety of visitors to their properties very seriously.
Below are some of those you will find in place when visiting our attraction.
- The wearing of face masks is no longer a requirement but please feel free to wear one if you wish to.
- Hand sanitizer stations are situated throughout the attraction for guests to use frequent use is advised.
- Vehicles and equipment are sanitized before and after every use.
- We operate an extremely strict no alcohol or drugs for anyone who is taking part in any adventure with us. If you are found to be under the influence we reserve the right to ask you to leave the property. Under such circumstances no refunds will be payable.
- Every adult person must hold some form of photo I.D. and the credit card you paid us with must be present and presented before taking part in any activity.
- If at any time we feel the safety of our employees or of our guests is at risk at any time we will stop the activity immediately. Under such circumstances no refunds will be payable.
- Any damages must be paid for in full before leaving the property.
- Service Animals are welcome but must be always kept on a leash. We do not have any provision to leave animals.